|Missouri House of Representatives, District 32|
|High school||Pakistani International School (1988)|
|Bachelor's||Kansas State University (1992)|
|Place of birth||Islamabad, Pakistan|
Khan owns and operates an automotive repair and sales company. He is an Executive Member of Missouri Democratic Party Asian American Caucus and a National Delegate of US National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus.
In a personal submission to Ballopedia, Khan highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Small Business Empowerment
- Economic Development
- Senior Citizen Care and Affordable Senior Home
- Education and Good School System
- Trade School and Government Programs
- Accessible Internet and Digitalized Communication
- Farmer’s Subsidies and Rural Benefits
- Jobs Creation and Green Technology
- Family Values
- Creating a discoursed diverse Community
Khan ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 32. Khan ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 54 incumbent Jeanie Lauer (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jeanie Lauer Incumbent||66.9%||11,015|
Khan and his wife Fauziya have seven children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sherbaz + Khan + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- [Bio Submission to Ballotpedia October 10, 2012]
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |