Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 33|
|January 14, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2019|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Lebanon|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Kostas Alexakis, Tom Angelis and Henry Green were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Sid Saab and incumbents Tony McConkey and Cathy Vitale defeated Jamie Falcon, Jeff Ferguson, Jeff Gauges and Nora Keenan in the Republican primary. Saab, McConkey and Vitale defeated Alexakis, Angelis and Green for three seats in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sid + Saab + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates - Sid A. Saab
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, Official 2010 Primary Election Results, accessed August 21, 2012
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |