Signature requirements for ballot measures in Connecticut
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
Connecticut is one of the 24 states that do not have initiative and referendum.
- Laws governing ballot measures in Connecticut
- Ballot access requirements for political candidates in Arkansas
- Secretary of State, "2012 State Election Calendar," November 2011
- Secretary of State, "Nominating Petitions"
- Secretary of State, "Write-in Candidates"
- Secretary of State, "Frequently Asked Questions"
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |