Signature requirements for ballot measures in Hawaii
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
Hawaii is one of the 24 states that do not have initiative and referendum.
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 U.S. Congress elections
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 state legislative elections
- State executive official elections, 2012
- Hawaii Office of Elections, "2012 Candidates Manual," January 19, 2012
- Hawaii Office of Elections, "2012 Election Calendar," April 2, 2012
- Hawaii Office of Elections, "Candidates"
State of Hawaii
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of Finance | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs | Commissioner of Agriculture | Chairperson of Land and Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Industrial Relations | Chair of Public Utilities |