Signature requirements for ballot measures in Illinois
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
Basis for calculation
- 3,729,989 votes were cast for governor in the 2010 election.
Under Illinois law, the deadline to submit a citizen initiated constitutional amendments is six months before the general election.
The 2012 deadline to submit a constitutional amendment to the Illinois ballot was May 7, 2012.
- Laws governing the initiative process in Illinois
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Illinois
- Ballot access requirements for political candidates in Illinois
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 U.S. Congress elections
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 state legislative elections
- Illinois State Board of Elections, Candidate's Guide 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, Candidate's Guide 2010
- Initiative and Referendum Institute, "Illinois"
- Illinois State Board of Elections
- Illinois Official Election Results
- Confirmed with IL State Board of Elections via phone on January 18, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Election, "2014 Election Calendar," accessed December 26, 2013
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |