Signature requirements for ballot measures in Indiana
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
Indiana is one of the 24 states that do not have initiative and referendum.
- Indiana state executive official elections, 2012
- State executive official elections, 2012
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 U.S. Congress elections
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 state legislative elections
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2012 Indiana Candidate Guide"
- Indiana Secretary of State, Candidate Information
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |