Signature requirements for ballot measures in Kentucky
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred state statute - Appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- State executive official elections, 2012
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 U.S. Congress elections
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 state legislative elections
- Candidate Filing Information (dead link)
- Becoming a Candidate
- Declaring Candidacy
- Kentucky Elections Information Page
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |