For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Signature requirements for ballot measures in Wisconsin
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
Wisconsin ballot measures come in two varieties:
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters. In Wisconsin, Section 1 of Article XII of the state Constitution states that amendments of the constitution must be approved by two consecutive legislatures, and then put to vote by the citizens.
- Wisconsin referendum - The referenda on Wisconsin ballots are either a form of legislatively-referred state statute or advisory question.
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 U.S. Congress elections
- Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 state legislative elections
- Wisconsin Accountability Board, Federal Candidate Filing Guide
- Wisconsin Accountability Board, State Partisan Candidate Filing Guide
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |