Siskiyou Union High Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure Q (November 2008)
Measure Q authorized the school district to borrow $12.5 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Siskiyou County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|MEASURE Q: "To renovate, reconstruct, repair, replace, acquire, construct and make improvements to school buildings and facilities, and meet fire, health, and safety standards to improve health, safety and education for students, shall the Siskiyou Union High Elementary School District issue a maximum of $12,500,000 in bonds, with interest rates within legal limits, with a citizens’ oversight committee, annual audits, and no money for salaries or other routine school operating expenses with all money raised benefiting local students?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Measure Q
- Siskiyou County local ballot measure election results for November 4, 2008
- Cal Tax final election results for November 4