Smithville Area Fire Protection District General Obligation Bond, Question 1 (November 2012)
A Smithville Area Fire Protection District General Obligation Bond, Question 1 question was on the November 6, 2012 election ballot in Clay and Platte counties, which are in Missouri, where it was approved.
|Smithville Tax Question 1|
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Smithville Area Fire Protection District issue its general obligation bonds in the amount of $3,000,000 for the purpose of constructing and furnishing a new fire station, and acquiring fire trucks and other firefighting and rescue equipment?||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Missouri
- Clay County, Missouri ballot measures
- Platte County, Missouri ballot measures
- Clay County,"November 6, 2012 sample ballot," accessed October 15, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |