For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Somonauk Fire Protection District Trustee Election Question (March 2012)
This measure was defeated
- YES 211 (40.97%)
- NO 304 (59.03%)
- YES 306 (49.59%)
- NO 311 (50.41%)
This measure asked residents in the fire district area if they wanted to elect the district trustees rather than have them appointed as they are currently.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|SHALL THE TRUSTEES OF THE SOMONAUK COMMUNITY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT BE ELECTED, RATHER THAN APPOINTED?|
- DeKalb County Elections, March Election Results
- LaSalle County Elections, Current Election Results
- The Beacon News, "What’s on your ballot?," January 22, 2012 (dead link)
- LaSalle County Clerk, March Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |