|U.S. House, Minnesota, District 2|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin Eau Claire|
|Profession||Founder and CEO, CaringBridge|
The Democratic Super PAC House Majority PAC listed 2nd District incumbent John Kline (R) as one of 10 they were targeting as vulnerable incumbent Republicans in 2014, with the focus on those holding competitive seats.
Mehring is the founder and CEO of CaringBridge, an "innovative non-profit to connect patients to their loved ones while facing any health crisis.  She has lived in Eagan, MN for more than 25 years.
On her campaign website, Mehring explains her reason for running for Congress in 2014
"Well, there is a crisis in Washington and I am ready to step up again with innovative solutions. Instead of helping solve the problem, career politicians are part of that gridlock and are out of touch with the people they are elected to represent."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sona + Mehring + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Minnesota's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Minnesota's 2nd Congressional District
- CaringBridge Founder Will Challenge Kline in 2014 Congressional Race April 15, 2013 (dead link)
- Star Tribune, "Democrat Sona Mehring will not challenge Kline for Congress," accessed June 11, 2014
- Sunshine State News, "Democratic Super-PAC Targets Steve Southerland" April 15, 2013
- Sona Mehring for Congress, "Biography" April 15, 2013
- Sona Mehring for Congress April 15, 2013