South Carolina 2000 ballot measures
- All measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three measures were approved.
- Topics included education and taxes.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Amend the constitution to permit a state lottery; direct revenue generated by lottery to Education Lottery Account.|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Property tax assessment on cars and pickup trucks from the current 10.5 percent to 6 percent|
|Amendment 3||Taxes||Allows a county, by local referendum, to approve an additional sales and use tax|
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of South Carolina ballot measures
- South Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |