South Carolina 2004 ballot measures
November 2, 2004 ballot in the state of South Carolina.Two statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Establish the size of containers which alcohol may be sold.|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Property tax assessment for agricultural land|
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of South Carolina ballot measures
- South Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state