South Carolina state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in South Carolina are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of South Carolina's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in South Carolina.
- Attorney General of South Carolina
- Governor of South Carolina
- Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina
- South Carolina Adjutant General
- South Carolina Commissioner of Agriculture
- South Carolina Comptroller General
- South Carolina Director of Insurance
- South Carolina Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
- South Carolina Director of Natural Resources
- South Carolina Inspector General
- South Carolina Public Service Commission
- South Carolina Secretary of State
- South Carolina State Auditor
- South Carolina Superintendent of Education
- South Carolina Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- South Carolina Attorney General election, 2014
- South Carolina Secretary of State election, 2014
- South Carolina down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- South Carolina gubernatorial election, 2014
- South Carolina lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- South Carolina state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in South Carolina in 2013.
There were no elections in South Carolina in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term South + Carolina + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.