For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1902 ballot measures
November 4, 1902 ballot in South Dakota.Three statewide ballot measures were on the
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Location of County Seats||Local Gov't||Requires three-fifths vote to move county seat from a location without a railroad station to a location with one|
|Lower Interest Rate on School Funds||Gov't Finances||Lowers interest rates on school funds from six to five percent|
|Municipal Debt Limits||Gov't Finances||Increases municipal debt for water, street railways and lighting projects|
- 1902 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
- Enabling Act and Constitution and the Laws Passed at the Seventh Session of the Legislature of the State of South Dakota, Chapters 87-89