South Dakota 1904 ballot measures
November 8, 1904 ballot in South Dakota.Three statewide ballot measures were on the
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Attorney General's Salary Referendum||Gov't Salaries||Makes the attorney general's salary equal to other similar constitutional offices|
|Seat of Government Referendum||Capitals||Makes Mitchell the permanent seat of state government|
|Investment of School Money Referendum||Gov't Finances||Revised the system of investing and spending school funds|
- 1904 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
- Enabling Act and Constitution and the Laws Passed at the Eighth Session of the Legislature of the State of South Dakota