South Dakota 1920 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|Municipal Street Railway and Lighting Debt||Gov't Finances||Allows cities to incur added debt for street railways and lighting projects|
|Replace Board of Charities and Corrections||Admin of Gov't||Replaces the Board of Charities and Corrections|
|Soldiers' Bonus||Veterans||Provides a bonus to soldiers|
|Home Building Credits||Housing||Provides state credits for home building|
|State Salaries Set by Legislature||Gov't Salaries||Allows legislature to set state salaries|
|VR||Amending Prohibition||Alcohol||Amends state alcohol prohibition laws|
|IndISS||Primary Election Law||Elections||Amends the state primary election process|
- 1920 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |