South Dakota 1924 ballot measures
- Four of the measures were veto referendums.
- One of the measures was a constitutional convention question.
- None of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ConCon||South Dakota Call for Constitutional Convention||Con Convention||Calls for a constitutional convention to be held|
|VR||Amend Public Warehouses Law||Food & Agri||Amends public warehouse laws|
|VR||Attach Todd to Tripp County||Local Gov't||Attaches Todd County to Tripp County|
|VR||Nonpolitical Judicial Elections||Elections||Creates nonpolitical elections for judges|
|VR||Primary Election Law||Elections||Amends the state's primary election system|
- 1924 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |