South Dakota 1926 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Increase State Salaries||Gov't salaries||Increases state salaries|
|VR||Depositors Guarantee Fund||Gov't Finances||Repeals the depositors guarantee fund|
- 1926 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |