South Dakota 1930 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Four of the measures were approved
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Suspension of Sentence||Trials||Permits suspension of sentence on first conviction|
|Collection of Fines||Local gov't||Gives fines to county where collected|
|Property for School Taxation||Taxes||Allows legislature to classify property for school taxation|
|Tax on Rural Credit Lands||Taxes||Allows local taxing districts to tax rural credit lands|
|State Salaries||Gov't salaries||Allows legislature to fix state salaries|
|VR||Motor Vehicle Registration||Transportation||Provides for registration tax on motor vehicles|
- 1930 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |