South Dakota 1932 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were veto referendums.
- One of the measures was approved
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Terms of Superintendents of Schools||Term limits||Increases terms of superintendents of schools|
|State Salaries||Gov't salaries||Allows legislature to fix state salaries|
|VR||Teachers' Colleges||Education||Changes normal schools to teachers' colleges|
|VR||Butter Tax||Taxes||Imposes a ten cent tax on butter substitutes|
- 1932 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |