South Dakota 1934 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Prohibit State from Extending Credit||Gov't Finances||Prohibits state from extending credit or engaging in new works of internal improvement|
|Repeal Prohibition||Alcohol||Repeals prohibition|
|VR||Abolish Railroad Commission||Admin of gov't||Abolishes the railroad commission|
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |