For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1942 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- All six of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Governor and Judge Salaries||Gov't salaries||Increases salaries of governor and judges|
|Investment of Permanent School Funds||Gov't Finances||Changes investment restrictions on permanent school funds|
|Endowment Land Lease Money||Gov't Finances||Channels endowment land lease money to school districts|
|Lease Money and Land Income||Gov't Finances||Channels lease money or land income to school districts|
|Supreme Court Judge Salaries||Gov't salaries||Increases salaries of Supreme Court judges|
|VR||Oil and Gas Bond||BOnds||Creates a state oil and gas bond|
- 1942 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |