South Dakota 1942 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- All six of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Governor and Judge Salaries||Gov't salaries||Increases salaries of governor and judges|
|Investment of Permanent School Funds||Gov't Finances||Changes investment restrictions on permanent school funds|
|Endowment Land Lease Money||Gov't Finances||Channels endowment land lease money to school districts|
|Lease Money and Land Income||Gov't Finances||Channels lease money or land income to school districts|
|Supreme Court Judge Salaries||Gov't salaries||Increases salaries of Supreme Court judges|
|VR||Oil and Gas Bond||BOnds||Creates a state oil and gas bond|
- 1942 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |