South Dakota 1944 ballot measures
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Educational Fund Loans||Gov't Finances||Restricts loans on educational funds|
|Educational and Charitable Institutions||Education||Reclassifies educational and charitable institutions|
- 1944 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |