South Dakota 1946 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- All four of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|State Employee Salaries||Gov't salaries||Allows legislature to fix state employee salaries|
|Right to Work||Labor||Includes Right to Work in the Bill of Rights|
|Readings to Pass Legislation||Legislature||Requires only two readings to pass legislation|
|VR||Regulate Hospitals||Business reg||Regulates hospitals and related institutions|
- 1946 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |