South Dakota 1960 ballot measures
- All four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Succession of County Officers||Local gov't||Allows county officers to succeed themselves indefinitely|
|Senators per County||Admin of gov't||Allows no county more than two senators|
|Board of Pardons and Paroles||Law enforcement||Constitutes a Board of Pardons and Paroles|
|Continuity of Operations||War & peace||Provides for continuity of operations in event of an enemy attack|
- 1960 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |