South Dakota 1964 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were veto referendums.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Five of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment Notification||Admin of gov't||Relates to amendment notification|
|County Offices||Local gov't||Relates to county offices|
|Property Classification||Property||Relates to property classification|
|VR||Indian Jurisdiction||American Indians||Relates to Indian jurisdiction|
|VR||Unemployment Compensation||Labor||Relates to unemployment compensation|
|VR||Voter Registration||Elections||Relates to voter registration|
- 1964 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |