For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1984 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Three of the measures were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Admin of gov't||Combines the duties of the treasurer and the commissioner of school and public lands|
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Nuclear issues||Requires voter approval of nuclear waste disposal compacts|
|IndISS||Initiative 2||Education||Establishes opening day of school after Labor Day|
|IndISS||Initiative 3||Nuclear issues||Mandates a verifiable nuclear freeze|
- 1984 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research: Referenda Elections for South Dakota 1968-1990
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |