For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1990 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- Five of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Property||Relates to the disposition of private property taken for public use|
|Amendment B||Legislature||Changes aspects of legislative eligibility|
|Amendment C||Taxes||Prohibits an income tax unless revenue is dedicated to education|
|Amendment D||Legislature||Allows for special legislative sessions when requested|
|Amendment E||Taxes||Limits the growth of taxes on real property|
|CISS||Initiative 1||Utilities||Approves construction and operation of a solid waste facility|
|CISS||Initiative 2||Natural resources||Requires permits for large scale gold and silver mining|
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research: Referenda Elections for South Dakota 1968-1990
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |