For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1994 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- Four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Taxes||Requires the payment of taxes on leased school and public lands.|
|Amendment B||Suffrage||Reduces the minimum age to vote.|
|Amendment C||Gov't Finances||Expands areas of investment for permanent educational funds|
|Amendment D||Legislatures||Reduces the minimum age required to hold legislative office.|
|Amendment E||Lottery||Allows the lottery system to continue operating.|
|CISS||Initiative 1||Taxes||Caps real property taxes at one percent of the assessed value.|
|VR||Referendum 2||Transportation||Requires the use of safety belt systems in passenger vehicles.|
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical Election Data
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |