For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 2001 ballot measures
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Gov't Finances||Establishes a trust fund for proceeds of the sale of the State Cement Plant.|
|Amendment B||Gov't Finances||Establishes trust funds for healthcare and education.|
- 2001 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical Election Data