South Dakota 2001 ballot measures
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Gov't Finances||Establishes a trust fund for proceeds of the sale of the State Cement Plant.|
|Amendment B||Gov't Finances||Establishes trust funds for healthcare and education.|
- 2001 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical Election Data