For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 2004 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- All three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Judiciary||Provides for the merit selection of circuit court judges.|
|Amendment B||Education||Authorizes the provision of certain services to all children of school age.|
|CISS||Initiative 1||Taxes||Exempts food from sales and use taxes|
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical Election Data
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |