South Dakota Repeal Video Lottery, Amendment D (2000)
The South Dakota Repeal Video Lottery Amendment, also known as Amendment D, was on the November 7, 2000 ballot in South Dakota as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have repealed all video lottery laws and removed legislative authority to enact video lottery.
|South Dakota Amendment D (2000)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 2000 ballot measures
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 2000 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires the text of the measure to be added to the page.|