For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota Change the Voting Age, Amendment B (1994)
The South Dakota Change the Voting Age Amendment, also known as Amendment B, was on the November 8, 1994 ballot in South Dakota as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have allowed a 17-year-old whose 18th birthday was on or before the November general election to vote in all elections held that year.
|South Dakota Amendment B (1994)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 1994 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|