South Dakota Raise Bet Limits in Deadwood, Initiative 1 (2000)
The South Dakota Raise Bet Limits in Deadwood Initiative, also known as Initiative 1, was on the November 7, 2000 ballot in South Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was approved. The measure increased the bet limit for gambling in Deadwood from five dollars to one hundred dollars.
|South Dakota Initiative 1 (2000)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 2000 ballot measures
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 2000 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|