South Dakota Lonetree Waste Facility, Referendum 1 (1992)
The South Dakota Lonetree Waste Facility Referendum, also known as Referendum 1, was on the November 3, 1992 ballot in South Dakota as a veto referendum, where it was defeated. The measure would have approved the siting, construction and operation of the Lonetree solid waste disposal facility.
|South Dakota Referendum 1 (1992)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1992 ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 1992 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|