For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota Municipal Water Fluoridation, Initiative 1 (1970)
The South Dakota Municipal Water Fluoridation Initiative, also known as Initiative 1, was on the November 3, 1970 ballot in South Dakota as an indirect initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have repealed a law that required fluoridation of municipal water supplies.
|South Dakota Referendum 1 (1970)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1970 ballot measures
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research: Referenda Elections for South Dakota 1968-1990
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|