For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota No Tax on Food, Initiative 1 (2004)
The South Dakota No Tax on Food Initiative, also known as Initiative 1, was on the November 2, 2004 ballot in South Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have exempted food from state and municipal sales and use taxes.
|South Dakota Initiative 1 (2004)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 2004 ballot measures
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 2004 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|