South Dakota Set Term Limits, Amendment A (1992)
The South Dakota Set Term Limits Amendment, also known as Amendment A, was on the November 3, 1992 ballot in South Dakota as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure set term limits for members of the United States Congress, state legislature, as well as for the attorney general, secretary of state, auditor, treasurer and commissioner of school and public lands.
|South Dakota Amendment A (1992)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1992 ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 1992 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires the text of the measure to be added to the page.|