For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota Tax Reduction, Initiative 3 (1992)
The South Dakota Tax Reduction Initiative, also known as Initiative 3, was on the November 3, 1992 ballot in South Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have reduced property taxes and repealed the sales tax on groceries, clothing and utilities by imposing a personal and corporate income tax.
|South Dakota Initiative 3 (1992)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1992 ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 1992 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|