South Dakota Investment of School Funds, Amendment G (1998)
The South Dakota Investment of School Funds Amendment, also known as Amendment G, was on the November 3, 1998 ballot in South Dakota as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have allowed the Investment Council to invest school funds in stocks and similar investments.
|South Dakota Amendment G (1998)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1998 ballot measures
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 1998 Ballot Question Pamphlet
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires the text of the measure to be added to the page.|