South Dakota Use of Seat Belts, Referendum 2 (1994)
The South Dakota Use of Seat Belts Referendum, also known as Referendum 2, was on the November 8, 1994 ballot in South Dakota as a veto referendum, where it was approved. The measure required front seat occupants of all motor vehicles manufactured after September 1, 1973 to wear seat belts.
|South Dakota Referendum 2 (1994)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 1994 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|