Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 3|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bowers served on these committees:
- Executive Departments and Administration
- Special Committee On Redistricting
- Special Committee Public Employee Pensions Reform
Bowers ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 2. Bowers was unopposed in the September 11 primary election and was defeated by Sue Gottling (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 2, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Spec Bowers Incumbent||42.8%||1,003|
On November 2, 2010 Bowers won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Bowers was unopposed in the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Suzanne Gottling (D) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 3 general election (2010)|
|Spec Bowers (R)||749|
In 2010, a year in which Bowers was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Spec + Bowers + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010