Changes related to "Laws governing ballot measures in Colorado"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
16 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m The Tuesday Count: Same-sex marriage dominating political headlines; 14:52 . . (+1) . . Kristen Smith (Text replace - "United State " to "United States ")
- (diff | hist) . . m The Tuesday Count: Colorado could see vote on massive health care reforms; 09:24 . . (-6) . . Kristen Smith (Text replace - " would would " to " would ")
14 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . The Ballotpedia News Update; 13:58 . . (-36) . . Kristen Mathews
- (diff | hist) . . The Ballotpedia News Update; 11:59 . . (+7) . . Taylor Kempema (Updated for past issues of "Policy Tracker" pages)
- (diff | hist) . . m Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado; 09:34 . . (-1) . . Josh Altic (Text replace - "others states set the margin differently." to "other states set the margin differently.")
13 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Laws governing recall in Colorado; 16:25 . . (-10) . . Jaclyn Beran (Text replace - "*[https://web.archive.org/web/2/http://www.ncsl.org/programs/legismgt/elect/recallprovision.htm National Conference of State Legislatures, Statewide Recall]" to "*[http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/recall-of-state-off...)