Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate District 18|
|High school||Upson County High School|
|Master's||Mercer's Eugene W. Stetson School of Business and Economics|
|M.D.||Mercer University School of Medicine|
- Upson County High School
- Mercer University in Macon, Bachelor of Science degrees in Business Administration and Biology
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Doctorate of Medicine degree
- Internal medicine residency at the Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Mercer's Eugene W. Stetson School of Business and Economics, Master of Business Administration degree
- Studied at Mercer's Walter F. George School of Law
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2012
|Georgia State Senate, District 18 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Cecil Staton Incumbent||50.5%||10,527|
Ethics complaint against incumbent
On July 25, 2012 Price filed an ethics complaint against incumbent Cecil Staton. According to a press release from his campaign, Price alleges that Staton participated in, and benefited from, a conspiracy to divert funds from the Georgia Republican Senatorial Trust to their campaigns. Price also alleges that Staton received an in-kind donation in the form of campaign mailers from a political action committee also funded by the Georgia Republican Senate Caucus.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Spencer + Price + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Twitter names first woman to join board - New York Daily News
- Macon attorney announces state senate bid - 13WMAZ
- Political notebook: Finding the real Steve Smith - Macon Telegraph (blog)
- Rain, snow hit East during the Thanksgiving rush - WXOW.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Spencer Price 2012 Facebook page "Info" Accessed July 26, 2012
- ↑ Spencer Price 2012 "About Spencer" Accessed July 26, 2012
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 WMAZ 13 "Opponent Spencer Price Files Ethics Complaint Against Cecil Staton" Accessed July 26, 2012