Spencerville Local School District Tax Levy (November 2012)
If approved this measure will renew an income tax levy of 1% for 5 years for current expenses. If enacted this measure will commence in 2013.
|Spencerville Local School District Tax Levy|
Text of the Measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall an annual income tax of 1% on the school district income of individuals and of estates be imposed by Spencerville Local School District to renew an income tax expiring at the end of 2012, for 5 years, beginning January 1, 2013, for the purpose of CURRENT EXPENSES?||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Ohio
- Allen County, Ohio ballot measures
- Auglaize County, Ohio ballot measures
- Allen County Board of Elections, "Official General Election Ballot Sample," accessed October 29, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |