St. Clair County, Michigan
|St. Clair County|
|Government||County Board of Commissioners|
|Website||St. Clair County website|
St. Clair County in Michigan is governed by a seven-member Board of Commissioners. The seven members of the commission are elected from each of seven districts in the country. Regular board meetings are each month on the 3rd Wednesday, beginning at 6:00 p.m., at 200 Grand River Avenue, St. Clair.
The total general fund operating expenditures budget in 2008 is about $58 million.
Evaluation of St. Clair County's website
- Contact information for the Commissioners is listed.
- The administrative departments are listed with their contact information, but the names of the officials are not included.
- Minutes and board agendas have been available on the website since April 2007.
- Budgets are online going back to 2002.
- A FOIA request form is provided.
- Tax parcel searches can be conducted online.
- Information on applying for a building permit is not provided.
- Contracts and lobbying affiliations are not mentioned.
County Commission meetings
Almost all county meetings are held at:
200 Grand River Avenue, 2nd Floor,
Board of Commissioners’ Room
Regular Board Meetings
When: 3rd Wednesday of each month
- Human Services
- Judiciary/Public Safety
- Environmental/Public Works
- Ways and Means
When: 1st Wednesday of each month
- St. Clair County's website
- St. Clair County on PublicRecords.OnlineSearches.com
- St. Clair County on Info MI
- Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County