St. Louis County Special School District Tax Levy Increase, Proposition S (November 2012)
A St. Louis County Special School District Tax Levy Increase, Proposition S question was on the November 6, 2012 election ballot in Jefferson and St. Louis counties, which are in Missouri, where it was approved.
|St. Louis County School District Prop. S|
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Board of Education of the Special School District of St. Louis County, be authorized to increase the operating tax levy to fund education for children with disabilities, expand job training and placement, improve safety, and repair, expand, furnish and equip schools, and rebuild one school, which funds shall be audited annually, by $0.19 per $100.00 assessed valuation? If this proposition is approved, the adjusted operating levy of the District is estimated to be $1.19 per $100.00 assessed valuation.||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Missouri
- Jefferson County, Missouri ballot measures
- St. Louis County, Missouri ballot measures
- Jefferson County,"November 6, 2012 sample ballot," accessed October 16, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |