For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|North Dakota House of Representatives District 42|
|2004 - 2012|
|Per diem||Up to $1,040/month for lodging|
|Elections and appointments|
|Bachelor's||University of North Dakota|
Dahl is a student. She earned her B.S. in Social Science Secondary Education from University of North Dakota and is currently attending the University of North Dakota Law School. Dahl is married to her husband Gabe.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Dahl served on the following committee:
- Subcommittee on Government Operations (Appropriations)
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Dahl served on the following committees:
- Government and Veterans Affairs Committee, North Dakota House
- Judiciary Committee, North Dakota House
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 42|
|Stacey Dahl (R)||2,698|
|Corey Mock (D-NPL)||2,704|
|Bruce A Sanford (D-NPL)||2,640|
|Donald D Dietrich (R)||2,617|
In 2008, Dahl collected $9,050 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|GRAND FORKS REPUBLICAN WOMEN||$3,000|
|NORTH DAKOTA REPUBLICAN PARTY||$2,300|
|LIGNITE ENERGY COUNCIL||$500|
NDPC: North Dakota Legislative Review
The North Dakota Policy Council, a North Dakota-based nonprofit research organization which describes itself as "liberty-based", published the North Dakota Legislative Review, a comprehensive report on how state legislators voted during the 2011 legislative session. The scorecard seeks to show how North Dakota legislators voted on the principles the Council seeks to promote. The Council recorded and scored votes on both spending bills and policy bills, and awarded points accordingly. Policy issues voted upon included income tax cuts, pension reform, and government transparency. On spending legislation, the Council accorded a percentage score based on how much spending the legislator voted against. On policy legislation, scores range from the highest score (100%) to the lowest (0%). A higher score indicates that the legislator voted more in favor of the values supported by the Council. Dahl received a score of 39.76% on policy legislation and voted against 6.02% of state spending. Dahl was ranked 60th on policy and 31st on spending, out of 94 House members evaluated for the study.
- North Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Stacey Dahl
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- Rep. Dahl State Surge sponsored bills
- Project Smart Vote, "Rep. Dahl
- North Dakota House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Policy Council, "The North Dakota Legislative Review - 2011," accessed January 20, 2014
- North Dakota Policy Council "2011 North Dakota Legislative Review Rankings," accessed January 26, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |